Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Meow Cosmetics Update, and 100th Post!

Hello, all!

An update to my Meow Cosmetics situation, posted about first here, can be found over at Indie Makeup and More on Reddit -- click here. This post was made shortly after my previous post, and I refrained from updating on this blog as I prefer it not to be cluttered with negativity! Please head over there if you would like to read the e-mail exchange between me and Meow Cosmetics. To put it shortly, Meow did not agree that the foundation did not match the sample I had received prior. For various reasons beyond that (outlined in the Reddit post), I no longer support Meow Cosmetics as a business and will no longer review or purchase their products. However, I still stand by my opinions on their products, both good and bad.

On the positive side, this is my 100th post! I've had this blog for over a year now. Thank you to anyone who has kept up with my posts. I sincerely appreciate it. <3


No comments :

Post a Comment